The ejematic.com domain uses an automatic “Cookies” collectionprocedure to collect personal information such as browser typeor operating system, referring page, path, ISSP domain, etc.The aim of these procedures is to improve the servicesprovided. The “Cookies”, helpsus to adapt this website toyour personal needs.
WHAT THE COOKIES ARE?
A “Cookie” is a small file stored on the user’s computer thatallows us to recognize you. “Cookies” helps us to improve thequality of our website, allowing us to customize to a certainextent,the surfing of each user on our website.
“Cookies” are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that “Cookies” cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact of being activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigation on our website by providing a better experience.
COOKIES WILL BE USED FOR:
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly. Storing preferences, such as language or fontsize.
- To know the user’s browsing experience.
- To gather anonymous statistical information,such aspages the user has visited or how longthey have been on the website.
TYPE, PURPOSE AND OPERATION
Cookies can be divided into session or permanent cookies depending on their permanency. The first ones expire when the user shuts down the browser. The second expires when the objective for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Required: are those strictly necessary and essential for the proper performance of the website. They are normally generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and is used for the identification of the website for the following purposes:
- They keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, browser or device and at a later moment they access the same page again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to reidentify.
- To check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Preferably: They allow to collect on the website all the information related to the way the website behaves or its appearance, such as the language or the region where it is located.
- Statistics / analytics: Used to analyze and improve the surfing experience, to optimize the performance of the website, and to track how visitors interact with it, by collecting and reporting information which usually is anonymous, although sometimes it also allows the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the users’ interests in the services offered by the website.
- Marketing: Are those that collect information about the ads displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the ads displayed on the website, no matter which user accesses it without expressly identifying himself/herself.
- Customized: They collect personal information from the website user by a third party, for the customization of the se ads.
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to find out the country or region in which the user is located when accessing a service on the website, in order to be able to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
SUITABLE PRIVACY / COOKIESMANAGEMENT:
For more information on the proper setting of cookies and theoptions to set, restrict and/or disable them, please go to thehelp section of your browser to learn more:
The user should be aware that, by disabling Cookies, some of the functionalities and services may be disabled or may perform differently than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the cart, their location, etc. and that their surfing may be significantly degraded.
UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The responsible for data processing may modify this CookiePolicy in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt it to the guidelines given.